We Professionally manage properties in Leamington Spa, Warwick, Coventry and surrounding areas.
Our professional management service incudes the following:
- Advertising- we use all the latest online portals (such as Rightmove, Onthemarket.com, Zoopla, Primelocation.com) to find tenants actively looking for rental accommodation. Our High street office premises also allows us to build a database of tenants.
- Accompanied viewings- unlike other agents we strongly believe in carrying out accompanied viewings because we believe this helps highlight all major benefits of the property being offered.
- Tenant & guarantor referencing- all of our referencing is done using professional referencing companies. We always aim to take employment references, credit checks, previous landlord references, bank checks as a bare minimum.
- Preparing tenancy agreements- all tenancy agreements are checked and kept up to date with changing housing legislation.
- Inventory & Schedule of condition- once a suitable tenant is found we take all responsibility of recording the items provided (for furnished properties) and carrying out a full inspection of the condition the property is being rented in, to avoid any disputes at the end of a tenancy.
- Utility transfers- we will always make sure relevant utility providers and local authorities are notified at the beginning of a tenancy and all relevant meter readings are given to ensure the correct bills are produced.
- Registering deposits- deposits are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (as required by law), full details of the terms & conditions can be found on their website https://www.depositprotection.com/
- Rent collection- all rents are paid in advance by tenants and paid by BACS transfer to landlords, so there is no waiting times for fund clearance. Monthly rental statements produced and sent via email or post.
- Routine property inspections– we aim to inspect all managed properties every 6 weeks and we will notify you if there is anything of a serious concern.
- Maintenance- we have access to many contractors who can arrange repair works when required.
- Tenant check-outs- at the end of the tenancy we will check the property and arrange to collect the keys from outgoing tenants, before processing deposit refunds.
Please call us on 01926 885 204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss the above service in more detail.